The Sponsored Programs Office facilitates university research by processing proposals, conducting negotiations, helping researchers find and obtain funding and playing an important role in contract administration. The Sponsored Programs Office can assist with proposal contact information, proposal submittal, budget review and advice and links to selected funding resources.
- Assist faculty and staff with funding opportunities
- Review, officially approve, and submit proposals/applications
- Negotiate awards, material transfer and non-disclosure agreements
- Facilitate sub award collaborations
- Manage awards, including all non-financial administration, compliance issues, reporting oversight and administrative project close out
1415 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322-1415