When doing a Grants.gov submission please contact Kellie Hedin (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible so she can help with any initial set up you may have.
When completing an S2S application that uses the R&R Key Person Expanded Form Kuali will pull the information from the “Key Personnel” panel.
The person listed as PI will be pulled into the form as “PD/PI”. Those listed as Co-Investigators will be pulled into the form as “Co-PD/PI”.
For any other Project Role type you will need to choose Key Person and then in the box that pops up “Key Person’s role will be:” type the role. Those listed as Key Person will be pulled into the form as “Other” and then the role that was typed in Key Personnel panel, Key Person, will show up in the Other Project Role Category on the form.
For non-USU personnel who need to be listed as Co-PD/PI on an application:
- Contact your SPO officer to have them added to the Address Book.
- Add them to Key Personnel as Non Employee – Co-investigator
- Add any pertinent information under their details panel that you may need that was not included in the Address Book entry.
- Certify for them, as non-USU personnel do not certify
- Put a note in the “Notes” section in attachments that the aggregator certified as they are non-USU personnel
- Check form to see that they are showing up correctly and that all fields have been addressed.