To apply, students are required to complete a web-based form in ServiceNow (Click “Apply Now”) at least two weeks prior to the date of travel. The form requires the following information:
- Your information: First and Last Name, A#, Department
- Conference information: The conference title, location, and dates
- Presentation information:
- All authors
- The title of the presentation
- Presentation format (poster / oral presentation / performance)
- Proof of conference acceptance: You must be listed in the conference program and must provide proof of acceptance at the time of application. Typically, you are notified by email that you have been accepted to present or perform and such an email would qualify as proof of acceptance. Similarly, being listed in a conference program would be acceptable as proof of acceptance to present. This must be uploaded as a PDF attachment when you submit your request.
- Matching Funds: Source of matching funds
Upon submission, you will receive an automated email confirmation that your application has been received. You will be notified of the outcome of your request (approved, denied, or incomplete), typically within 10 working days.
Approved Applications: Travel Authorization
Travel Authorization (TA) forms are to be submitted by your home department.
Given that allocation decisions are made on a first-come / first-serve basis, early application is strongly encouraged.
Applications must be submitted at least two weeks prior to conference travel.
Proposals may be submitted any time once formal proof of acceptance has been received.