As a student, we know you will spend a lot of time on your computer and online. Because every campus is different, we've compiled resources to help you get started with technology at USU.
- Wireless network: BlueZone is the wired and wireless on-campus network for your devices.
- Remote printing: Print directly from your laptop over the wireless network to locations all over campus!
- Computer labs: There are 11 labs located throughout campus for your convenience.
- USU VPN: Use this service to connect to the university network securely and remotely from anywhere in the world
- IT Quick Start Guide: More questions? Find help and answers here.