The USU Campus can be intimidating at first (see the campus map), but once you get your feet wet it becomes easy to find your way around. This list will help get you started by hitting the some highlights you’ll want to be sure to utilize.
- Taggart Student Center: If you only were to know a single building on campus, you’d want this to be the one! The Taggart Student Center (TSC) is the community center of the university for all the members of the university family - students, staff, faculty, administration, alumni and guests. The TSC provides services, amenities, and opportunities for informal association outside the classroom.
- Post Office: Yes, there’s a Post Office in the TSC! The Student Center Post Office is not a branch of the US Postal Service, but still provides all postal services: including stamp sales, box rentals, express mail, parcel post, zip code information, insured mail, certified mail, and registered mail. They also provide UPS package and express services at a significantly discounted rate. Drop off your mail or visit them on the bottom floor of the TSC (west of the Bookstore), any time Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Campus Store: The campus store sells every textbook and supply you’ll need for a successful academic career here at USU. The Bookstore is also your one stop shop for the latest technology, graduation supplies, and all the Aggie Gear you could ever desire!
- Copy Center: Also located in the TSC is the University Copy Center. For a small fee, the center offers service from standard printing and self service copying to banner printing, fast back binding, and three hole drilling.
- The Quick Stop: The Quick Stop is your on-campus convenience store, selling hot and cold foods, health and beauty products, and a variety of Pepsi products and other beverages. Look for Aggie Eats (made fresh on campus) and be sure to catch Monday’s Scotsman Dog Special!
- The Hub: From morning coffee and bagels to health salads and goods from the grill, this food court is your place for breakfast or lunch. With eight vendors in one location, you’re sure to find something you enjoy. And, if you’re strapped for cash, you can pay with pre-loaded credits on your USU card!