The Division of Research Integrity and Compliance Vision
To enhance USU’s culture of research excellence in the areas of compliance, regulatory awareness and research integrity.
The Division of Research Integrity and Compliance (RIC) facilitates the development of research capacity through:
- The provision of regulatory, policy and procedural support.
- Oversight of the Conflict of Interest management and Export Control processes.
- Handling research misconduct complaints.
- Oversight of required Responsible Conduct of Research training.
- Working with other Offices and Committees to ensure ethical research.
Working directly with USU investigators, leaders at the departmental and college level and division directors in the Office of Research and Graduate Studies, the division director of RIC, identifies and strengthens research-related internal control systems.